May 4th - May 12th

I'm headed on my third trip to Africa with World Vision. We will be taking a video crew in order to document several projects and stories of World Vision's work in Ethiopia. Traveling with me is Rich Stearns (President of World Vision) and Christian author Max Lucado. You can join us by following the blog and sponsoring a child from Ethiopia.

What book did Bill Hybels recently order 10,000 copies of for his congregation?

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Trip Begins

I'm at the Sacramento Airport waiting for my flight to Seattle. From Seattle I will take a nine hour flight to Amsterdam where I will meet up with Max Lucado and his group. I will have a 10 hour layover there and then climb onto a six hour flight to Sudan. The final leg is a two hour flight from Sudan to Addis, Ethiopia where we will begin our journey together.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs!!! I can't wait to read about this trip, to see how God is using you to reach so many and of course to see your always amazing pictures!!! Be safe!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. max lucado!? wow, cool!

    uriah

    ReplyDelete