May 4th - May 12th

I'm headed on my third trip to Africa with World Vision. We will be taking a video crew in order to document several projects and stories of World Vision's work in Ethiopia. Traveling with me is Rich Stearns (President of World Vision) and Christian author Max Lucado. You can join us by following the blog and sponsoring a child from Ethiopia.

What book did Bill Hybels recently order 10,000 copies of for his congregation?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Its amazing how addicted to technology I am. I remember when I first got dial up internet and it was amazing. Then once I got broadband I was spoiled forever. Here it takes 20 minutes to check my email account and Facebook - forget about it. I can update my status by texting. From my phone.

I have about 8 blog entries to upload from yesterday but we don't get enough time back at the hotel to get it all done. It is morning now and we are headed out to see more projects. Our video camera broke so it has slowed us down and we are trying to rent an HD camera here (good luck)

I woke up this morning feeling so blessed to be here and be apart of World Vision. God has been so good to me. I had a great call with my pastor this morning and really appreciated his prayers for me.

You definitely see the face of God as you look into the face of the poor. God is once again reminding me what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment