May 4th - May 12th

I'm headed on my third trip to Africa with World Vision. We will be taking a video crew in order to document several projects and stories of World Vision's work in Ethiopia. Traveling with me is Rich Stearns (President of World Vision) and Christian author Max Lucado. You can join us by following the blog and sponsoring a child from Ethiopia.

What book did Bill Hybels recently order 10,000 copies of for his congregation?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Arrived Finally

Yesterday I flew from Amsterdam to Addis with a stop over in Sudan. It was about an 8 hour flight. I was not able to sleep very well but last night slept great in our hotel. My Blackberry is not working so far and so I'm not able to update the blog from my phone as usual. The internet at the hotel we are staying at has been down until now so I'm finally able to squeeze in this update. I have been able to hang out with Max and his family for dinner and breakfast and we are waiting on Rich and his family to arrive as their flight last night was canceled due to the weather. I hope to be able to update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment